The SUN and the MOON
Taking a step backward---drawkcab pets a gnikaT

All that I have is Yours, All that I am is Yours...

By annet
all that I have is yourS, all that i am is yours

just wanna ask, have you ever promised to dedicated your life to someone? The words PROMISE and DEDICATE are biG words. you can't just promise to dedicate your life to a person without Being true to your words. But how do you know if you are ready for this. How
do you know that you are ready for the fall. Maybe you'll jUst know it if you've already found someone who really captured your heart and soul. someone who has captured you. Someone who is as ready as you are to take the fall, and say that "All that I have is yours, All that I am is yours..."

these words are really heart warming. I don't know why i'm writing this post. Maybe I'm just inspired by the song but I'm really curious, how do you know if you are in love? is it the sleepless nights and pimple thing? or is it the eye locking and melting feeling everytime you are with him? Are you in love if you feel that you can relate to all the love songs you hear? or if you smile like a crazy person everytime you hear the song bubbly? Waaah... honestly I don't know. I'm not really a mushy person. I don't even know why I'm writing these stuff about love. Is it because i see a lot of people that go crazy about this thing that they call LOVE... Or, maybe it is because i'm becoming one of these people... uh oh.. HELP?!

-----------------------------------------------

Wasted time. I can not say that I was ready for this. But, when worlds collide, And all that I have is all that I want. The words seem to flow And the thoughts they keep running. And all that I have is yours. All that I am is yours.

Painted skies. I've seen so many that cannot compare, To your ocean eyes.The pictures you took That cover your room, And it was just like the sun But more like the moon. A light that can reach it all. So now I'm branded for taking the fall.

So when you say forever,
Can't you see... you've already captured me.

-MAE


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?